Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Ornaments

 I did not realize it has been over a year since I posted here last. 

It has been a busy year at the studio. I attending a great class in Tulsa with Jason Christian. The TGS is a great facility and we had a wonderful experience learning and creating with Jason. 

Our holiday season is packed. We filled up quickly this year. I have started taking off a bit more as I simply can not keep up with such a demanding schedule. It has limited some of what we can do in the studio but has given me much needed time for me. That balance is difficult to achieve and maintain. 

News 9 came in a couple of weeks ago. Robin and Lacie made some Christmas ornaments and the segment aired last night. 

https://www.news9.com/story/61b0374920c0b20bf8f298a1/holiday-adventure:-creating-a-glass-blown-ornament 


No comments:

Post a Comment